History and Mission Statement
Established in 2001, GGRC runs hard and plays hard. Some of our members are serious athletes training for marathons or ultras, while others enjoy casual runs at a conversational pace. We are united by our enthusiasm for running among friends in the most beautiful city in California.
- Two regular group running events every week. See Regular Runs page for full details.
- Wednesday Track practice at Kezar Stadium.
- Sunday Run starting at Warming Hut (Crissy Field).
- Monthly Happy Hour social events.
- Yearly Banquet celebration.
- Discount Events at retail locations.
- 8-10 target races a year at various Bay Area locations.
- Camaraderie, costumes, and coaching.
- Welcoming atmosphere – beginners to Ultra runners.
- Over 130 members so you’re bound to find someone to run with at your pace.
Brent Nowak (email@example.com)
Sam Evans (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Colin Howard (email@example.com)
Tim Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator
Kelsey Theriault (email@example.com)
Milind Ganjoo (firstname.lastname@example.org)