History and Mission Statement
Established in 2001, GGRC runs hard and plays hard. Some of our members are serious athletes training for marathons or ultras, while others enjoy casual runs at a conversational pace. We are united by our enthusiasm for running among friends in the most beautiful city in California.
- Two regular group running events every week. See Regular Runs page for full details.
- Wednesday Track practice at Kezar Stadium.
- Sunday Run starting at Warming Hut (Crissy Field).
- Monthly Happy Hour social events.
- Yearly Banquet celebration.
- Discount Events at retail locations.
- runningwarehouse.com Discount.
- 8-10 target races a year at various Bay Area locations.
- Camaraderie, costumes, and coaching.
- Slack Group
- Welcoming atmosphere – beginners to Ultra runners.
- Over 130 members so you’re bound to find someone to run with at your pace.
Brent Nowak (email@example.com)
Tim Hall (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Robert Spies (email@example.com)
Renee Hamilton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator
Woojin Kim (email@example.com)
Maya Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org)
President – Brent Nowak
Treasurer – Sam Evans
Race Coordinator – Colin Howard
Coach – Xavier Shay
Social Chair – Tim Hall
Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator – Kelsey Theriault
Communications – Milind Ganjoo