Established in 2001, GGRC runs hard and plays hard. Some of our members are serious athletes training for marathons or ultras, while others enjoy casual runs at a conversational pace. We are united by our enthusiasm for running among friends in the most beautiful city in California.
We welcome all levels of runners! Please visit the Membership page for more information on member registration process and dues for the 2022 club year. If you are new and want to feel out if GGRC is right for you, feel free to join us for a group run before officially joining the club!
Regular group runs 🏃🏼♀️
- 6:15pm Wednesday Track with a coach at Kezar Stadium
- 10am Sunday run at the Presidio / Crissy Field
- See Regular Runs page for full details
Social events 🍻
- Monthly happy hours
- Annual Banquet celebration
- Discount events at retail locations.
- runningwarehouse.com discount
- 8-10 races a year at Bay Area locations and fun destinations
- Options to carpool to/from races and share accommodation
- See Races page for full details of the 2022 race calendar!
- Camaraderie, costumes, and coaching
- Slack Group
- Welcoming atmosphere – beginners to Ultra runners.
- Over 130 members so you’re bound to find someone to run with at your pace.
- Impromptu / optional runs with the friends that you make!
Emily Wolfgram (email@example.com)
Chamila Amithirigala (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Takashi Mizohata (email@example.com)
Ari Frankel (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arup Malakar (email@example.com)
Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator
Michael Gray (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ilinca Cojocaru (email@example.com)
Check out our past board members here!