Golden Gate Running Club is open for club members! We host track workouts at Kezar Stadium on Wednesday evenings at 6:15pm and Sunday Runs meeting at the Warming Hut Cafe by Crissy Field at 10am.
If you are new and want to feel out if GGRC is right for you, feel free to join us for a group run before officially joining the club!
Please visit the Membership page for more information on changes to our typical member registration process and dues for the 2022 club year. We welcome all levels of runners!
History and Mission Statement
Established in 2001, GGRC runs hard and plays hard. Some of our members are serious athletes training for marathons or ultras, while others enjoy casual runs at a conversational pace. We are united by our enthusiasm for running among friends in the most beautiful city in California.
- Two regular group running events every week. See Regular Runs page for full details.
- 6:15 pm – Wednesday Track practice at Kezar Stadium.
- 10:00am – Sunday Run starting at Warming Hut (Crissy Field).
- Monthly Happy Hour social events.
- Annual Banquet celebration.
- Discount Events at retail locations.
- runningwarehouse.com Discount.
- 8-10 races a year at various Bay Area locations.
- Camaraderie, costumes, and coaching.
- Slack Group
- Welcoming atmosphere – beginners to Ultra runners.
- Over 130 members so you’re bound to find someone to run with at your pace.
Gabrielle Leyden (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ari Frankel (email@example.com)
Jakob Walter (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Takashi Mizohata (email@example.com)
Jeff Ward (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Yi Chao (email@example.com)
Marketing and Merchandise Coordinator
Taylor Eth (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Chamila Amithirigala (email@example.com)
Check out our past board members here!