We will be meeting at the picnic tables right by the warming hut just look for the GGRC tent! Regular time 10am. All of you that have been wanting to see what GGRC is all about tomorrow is the day to come check us out Potluck picnic immediately following the run, bring a food or beverage dish to share! Mimosas encouraged GGRC will contribute some brunch themed staples! See everyone there!
We Live Here, We Run Here
Officially established in 2001, our club has members in their 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s who like to run hard and play hard. We are united by our enthusiasm for running, and we invite both novices and experienced athletes to join us. But more importantly, we love the friendships that we've made and the great times that we've had running in SF and across the state.
Join us for NightLife which so happens to coincide with SF Beer Week (yay!) which means a beer garden full of tasty beer!
Theme: Crave Nightlife- “exploring the science of cravings—from quirky desires to total taboos.”
Where: California Academy of Sciences in Golden Gate Park
Date/Time: 6 pm, Thursday – Feb. 13th
Cost: $12 Please purchase your tickets beforehand!!!!
For more info and to purchase tickets go to: http://www.calacademy.org/events/nightlife/
- St. Patrick’s Day 5K (DSE) – 3/9/2014
- Woodside Ramble – 4/13/2014
- Walt Stack 10K (DSE) – 4/27/2014
- Mountains to Beach Marathon – 5/25/2014
- Reno Tahoe Odyssey (RTO) – 5/30/2014
- Beer Mile – 6/28/2014
- Brazen Dirty Dozen – 7/12/2014
- Angel Island Trail Run – 8/16/2014
- Ragnar Napa – 9/19/2014
- Healdsburg Half – 10/12/2014
- Santa Barbara Full and Half – 11/8/2014
- X-Mas Relays – December 2014